DCND is closely monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 virus in Ohio. We take your health seriously and want you to know we are taking extra measures to ensure our waiting areas and exam rooms are disinfected frequently. Per CDC guidelines, your provider may also limit the amount of unnecessary contact including handshakes. We continue to follow recommendations from the CDC and Ohio Department of Health. If you or your caregiver are exhibiting signs such as a fever, cough, or sore throat, please call us to re-schedule your appointment. Please see below for the latest information from the CDC concerning this outbreak. Because this situation is constantly changing, we will continue to update you here.
During this outbreak we will continue to provide neurological care that is essential to our patients. We are seeing patients in the office and via virtual visits. Your age and reason for visit will determine how it will be conducted. Our staff will communicate this with you during appointment scheduling and confirmation.
If you have a question or concern about your appointment, please call us at 937-439-6186 or message our clinical team through your patient portal.
We have implemented the following office rules to help keep you and our staff safe during this time.
- If you or your caregiver are exhibiting symptoms such as dry cough, fever, shortness of breath or flu-like symptoms, you will be asked to re-schedule.
- Upon entering Dayton Center for Neurological Disorders, we will be conducting a temperature screening.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a face mask or face covering while in the building. Our staff will also be wearing them.
- We are allowing only one caregiver/visitor in the office per patient. No one under the age of 14 will be admitted at this time.
- We have taped off seats in our waiting room to comply with social distancing rules. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- We will continue to sanitize and clean exam rooms and office spaces frequently.
You and your family’s health and safety continue to be our top priority.