Dr. Beegan joined DCND in 2001. He’s always had a drive to help patients facing disabling illnesses and has dedicated his career to them. He has years of experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and has been given the high honor of being named a Fellow of both the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. In addition, Dr. Beegan received the Grandview Change of Heart Award in 2007, and the High Achieving Team Award for the Neuro-Rehab and Balance Center from the Kettering Health Network in 2010. He is also the Medical Director at the Neuro-Rehab & Balance Center. Dr. Beegan is married and has three grown children.
Areas of Interest
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic Studies (EMG)
- Spasticity Management
American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
- B.S. Transylvania University. Lexington, Kentucky. English and Biological Services. 1987
- M.D. Ohio State University College of Medicine. Columbus, Ohio.
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center. Internal Medicine Internship.
- Ohio State University Hospitals. Columbus, Ohio. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Medical Director for the NeuroRehab and Balance Center.
Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Fellow of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Chief Resident of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in 1995.
American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Montgomery County Medical Society.
Ohio State Medical Association.
Ohio Medical Association.